- depends on the community
- location map
Request More Information
Las Vegas Senior Living
Looking for Las Vegas active adult communities? The Las Vegas valley now boasts several of the finest retirement communities in the United States! Las Vegas offers several communities for those 55 and better. Typical community amenities include a community pool, club house, exercise facilities and outdoor activities (see each community page for more details). Looking for specific amenities or housing? Just contact me with the details and I'll send you listings of the homes that meet your criteria by email.
Because of Las Vegas' competitive cost of living, dry climate and numerous adult oriented activities (in addition to no state income tax), the "50+" population is continually growing. Plus Las Vegas is a true 24/7 city, so entertainment, dining, shopping and the company of other residents who share their interests are always available.
Las Vegas Active Adult Communities
Los Prados - Inside Los Prados there are several different "communities" to chose from, however only roughly half of which are age restricted.
Rancho Las Brisas is a wonderful little community located just across Tropicana from Spanish Trail, a large exclusive golf course community. It is a gated community with a total of 180 homes. All are detached properties with 2 car garages.....
Promenade is a guard gated community with a total of 188 homes. This makes for a very secure living environment. It is located just south of the...
Solera at Stallion Mountain - located inside the Stallion Mountain country club, Solera is an intimate enclave of just 840 homes with its own recreation center and guard gated entrance.
Siena is a 667 acre active adult community (over 50) located within the master planned community of Summerlin in Las Vegas, Nevada. Secluded behind a six-foot high masonry perimeter wall and manned gate guarded entries will be approximately 2,000 homes surrounding a Schmidt-Curley designed 18-hole championship golf course. In addition to the golf course, residents....
Sunrise Villas VII is centrally located off Eastern in Las Vegas. This is the only complex in Sunrise Villas that is age restricted and comprises of a total of 95 homes.
Lakeside Villas is a charmingly little community of only 90 townhomes located on the Northwest side of Las Vegas by Boca Park. All homes are single story, constructed in the 80's.
- Royal Crest - condominiums.
- Ardiente is Centex Homes first active adult community in Las Vegas. The community will be located near the master planned community of Aliante in North Las Vegas. This 55 and better community will feature resort style living in single story homes.
- Silver Springs is located in Las Vegas, west of Boulder Highway off of Russell road near Henderson. Both new and resale homes are available. Homes in this development are among the most affordable for any of the comparable age restricted...
- Sun City Aliante is a resort-like residential community for active adults 55 and better with a range of on-site facilities to be enjoyed year 'round. The 1,000-acre community will be filled with beautiful homes expressly designed for those 55...
- Quail Estates - condominiums.
- Silver Canyon - condominiums.
Age Restricted Homes Map
Feel free to contact me via e-mail, phone or fax and I will send you photos of the current home listings available in any of the Las Vegas valley retirement communities you are interested in. Looking for a more careful lifestyle? There are several Las Vegas retirement condos to choose from as well. As a age restricted home buyer, my services to you are free.